Linux LPI LPIC-2 Exam 202 Preparation Training Course
This course is delivered in English or Italian.
This course has been created for someone preparing for LPI certification. It is conducted as a series of lectures intertwined with simple exercises.
- Implementing a web server
- Maintaining a web server
- Implementing a proxy server
- SAMBA Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration
- Using e-mail servers
- Managing Local E-Mail Delivery
- Managing Remote E-Mail Delivery
- Configuring a router
- Securing FTP servers
- Secure shell (SSH)
- TCP Wrapper
- Security tasks
- Identifying boot stages and troubleshooting bootloaders
- General troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting system resources
- Troubleshooting environment configurations
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price