Codice del corso
14 ore (generalmente 2 giorni pause incluse)
- An understanding of ArcGIS
- GIS Analysts
ArcGIS is a geographic information system for working with geospatial data. Using Python with ArcGIS users are able to automate repetitive tasks involved in GIS data administration and analysis.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at GIS analysts who wish to automate repetitive tasks in GIS processes.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build GIS applications using Python and ArcGIS tools.
- Develop with the ArcGIS package ArcPy, using Python.
- Apply the ArcGIS modules for map automation using object classes in Python.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Struttura del corso
Geospatial and Spatial Data
- Vector vs Raster data
- Projection and coordinate systems
Python in Depth
- Data types
- Variables, functions and conditional statements
- Loops and lists
- Classes and objects
ArcPy for ArcGIS
- Help overview
- Tool and Python references
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring ArcGIS Desktop
Geoprocessing and Workflows
- Creating a project
- Saving code as a script
- Working with toolboxes
- Creating a custom toolboxes
- Documenting scripts
- Overwriting output
- Setting current workspace and extent in geoprocessing
- Performing inventory
- Listing workspaces, datasets, classes, tables, and fields
- Describing and walking data
- Working with geometries
- Using arcpy.da
- Implementing symbology
- Adding and manipulating layers
Summary and Conclusion