Codice del corso
14 ore (generalmente 2 giorni pause incluse)
This course is part of the Data Scientist skill set (Domain: Analytical Techniques and Methods).
Tableau aiuta le persone a vedere e comprendere i dati.
Struttura del corso
- Connecting to Data
- Connecting to various databases – data connection types
- Multiple data sources & data blending
- Creating Basic Visualizations
- Sorting, Filtering, Organizing data
- Using Multiple Measures on the Same Axis
- Showing the Relationship between Numerical Values
- Mapping Data Geographically
- Tableau geocoding – advanced mapping + using Background Images
- Basic calculations and aggregations
- Parameters, references lines
- Overview of additional visualizations
- Dashboards: quick filters, actions, and parameters
- Advanced calculations
- Tips & tricks – parameters, calculations, sorting, filtering etc.
- Best practices when using Tableau
L'approccio del leader. Buona didattica.
Krzysztof Zimerman - CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.
Un sacco di nuove informazioni sul collegamento con i database, ecc ..
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.
I nostri clienti
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Italy!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Italy
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!